Google Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Commands (reply)

2 posters

Go down

Admin Commands (reply) Empty Admin Commands (reply)

Post  SilverWolf21 Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:37 pm

I think the same of Lonely Soldier. One server is to fix it's problems, is to have a good time and have fun with other members. If you start doing cheats, it's not fun, and either if you start using Admin Commands to arrest people. That's not fun.

If you want you can ban me, but i'm saying what I see. Robinson, you don't fix your server's problems, you don't help to other people. For example, you debt LB Xabi 40000$ and 4 respect points, and you ignore him. Or Nick_loren, you use admin commands to arrest people. ¿That's to have fun in a server? No, that's only to win win and win. If you are worst than the men who are scaping, you try to catch him, and if you can't, you'll do better next time. ¿You don't think so?

We only wanted to help to this server saying to people to enter it, we wanted to play as rightest possible (don't using cheats and hacks), we'll be able to help if you need it. ¿And how did you pay us? Using admin commands to arrest people (that's like use hacks) and don't paying your debts (it's not for Nick only, is for general, all admins on the server)

Nick, don't say that you can hack somebody, if it's not true. To send a trojan to a person is not a hack, is only a lame thing (and it's not to insult you, seriusly)

We only want these things:

-Fix the problems on the server
-Pay what you debt
-And be a respetable admin, who helps to newbies (like Robinson did with me at the start) and don't uses adm commands
-More RolePlaying and less commands (arrest, for example. Or freeze a men who is in the other point of map)

That's to be a good roleplay. If you want an example, search for Gamerol.net, you'll see that is the best roleplay server (or the SZR) because they roleplay like God says.

And now the question is, Can you do it?

Regards, and if you want ban me, but I would like see the answer. Continue Roleplaying!

PS: Lonely, you pass of the line... The problems you haven't got to put like this, because the only thing you can have then is a ban like a house. Please, apologyze him.

SilverWolf21

Back to top Go down

Admin Commands (reply) Empty Re: Admin Commands (reply)

Post  Nick_Lorek Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Silver for your information I have never arrested anyone in this server by using Admins commands. I haven't arrested a guy for ages but you keep saying that I did, without evidences or anything. I know that you are pissed off because Lonely said that but I've never did it... Lonely got banned from this forums because he threated us by hacking this server and believe me I know what hack is. Tell WHEN I arrested someone by using admin commands. If you do I'll just face it and apologize for it but if you don't you will just going to get ignored all the times you do that.
I'll be waiting to see that!
I am helping newbies when they deserve to, sometimes they think they are so "cool" that they can learn anything with theirselfs, I've helped lots of people and I'm trying to make you people have fun,also Robin helps lots of people because he is ACTIVE I can't say I am, I can only be at the weekends and I have to be ashamed about that, I have a life you know, I also want to play. I don't abuse my commands infront of public I only use them while I am alone or I have to(in events etc). You may think I do this but tell I'll keep saying tell me when I did this cause I've never done this, please stop create new threads I think this is over, this is the last thread about this and I'm going to leave it open and sum up so we can settle this more faster.

P.S My name is LOREK not loren, also wtf are you saying about trojans and shit? I was saying that I can use hacks too.. not to have someone......
Nick_Lorek
Nick_Lorek

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverWolf21 Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Yeeees... You help a lot... You pay your debts to players... You don't use admn commands... And why did you arrest Lonely when other people robbed the bank? And why when he had to talk with Robinson and when he used the /n you did for him -2000$?

SilverWolf21

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick_Lorek Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Yes I help a lot, I give players money because we are in the start, they need some help, some of them don't even have more than 1k they need some help, and I don't think I /fine'd someone but even if I did, you made me to, now shut up.
Nick_Lorek
Nick_Lorek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down