Google Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin commands

3 posters

Go down

Admin commands Empty Admin commands

Post  LonelySoldier Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:36 pm

I was playing on the rolepley and i cometed a crime, nick_lorek(in police skin) arrested me with admin commands, i know that he is your friend robin, but this is baneable.

LonelySoldier
I'm GAY and BANNED!!

Back to top Go down

Admin commands Empty Re: Admin commands

Post  Nick_Lorek Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Talk English please, give us photos otherwise we won't listen to you and I don't jail someone for no reason! now please get some evidences, also I haven't arrest anyone for ages and I don't have a police skin!
Nick_Lorek
Nick_Lorek

Back to top Go down

Post  LonelySoldier Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:00 pm

you dont know who are we!(silver shark,LB Xabi SIlverWolf and me)and this that im going to tell now is for robinson too.
To be an andmin is a responsability very seious, you have to help people, you have to ban people who is using cheats always!
SilverWolf is one of the best hackers in this country, if we want we can hack your server. So dont fuck us and no more cheats. AAh and if you try to ban us, we are going to change the IP so dont fuck us, we are not going to think twice what we are going to do!

LonelySoldier
I'm GAY and BANNED!!

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverShark Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Lonely ??????????????????????????????????????????

WTF
SilverShark
SilverShark

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick_Lorek Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:10 pm

LonelySoldier wrote:you dont know who are we!(silver shark,LB Xabi SIlverWolf and me)and this that im going to tell now is for robinson too.
To be an andmin is a responsability very seious, you have to help people, you have to ban people who is using cheats always!
SilverWolf is one of the best hackers in this country, if we want we can hack your server. So dont fuck us and no more cheats. AAh and if you try to ban us, we are going to change the IP so dont fuck us, we are not going to think twice what we are going to do!

Lonely, threats are not acceptable here, you are banned from this forum! Next time don't try to be such a nerd I can hack too you know.
Nick_Lorek
Nick_Lorek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down